How will I help you?
Because I have been (and likely still am) in the trenches just like you, I understand. I will be there to guide you, offer advice, help you to plan your new healthy lifestyle through meal plans, fitness routines, motivational tips and tricks to making dinner prep soooo much simpler and quick (oh! + appetizing for the whole family).
I will be your ear when you are struggling to continue even when you know you should not have eaten that burger and large fries. I will be the one who happens to send that email just as you are about to raid the chocolate because your kiddos are fighting with one another…again!
I will be the voice reminding you that you are amazing, beautiful, empowering and able.
Let’s work together!
Hey there! I’m Jackie Vega and I would like to thank you for stopping by. Pull up a chair (or if you’re like me, a stability ball) and let’s hang out for a bit.
The Wellness Solution. What is it? Simply stated, this is my place to gather my thoughts, ideas, tips and strategies for YOU! Most importantly it is OUR place to get to know each other so be sure to say HI!
I work with women who are TOTALLY over dieting and ready for a health and lifestyle change that BECOMES their new lifestyle. I will give you the tools to look + feel radiant in your OWN skin. I will show you how to get exactly what YOU want, physically + mentally.
As a professional, who am I?
- I am a mother of two school aged children and the wife of an IT executive.
- I am an ACE certified personal trainer and a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist.
- I am the Meal Plan Developer for Super Healthy Kids.
- I am an expert contributor for WatchFit.com as well as my own expert here at The Wellness Solution.
- I am a soon-to-be (published) podcaster, podcasting for New’d Foods.
As a woman, mother, wife, who am I?
When I’m not sharing recipes, recording podcasts, meal planning or designing your new program, I can be found reading in bed with my kiddos, relaxing oceanside with my family or hanging out on the patio enjoying a glass of wine. I love to spend time with those I love and who love me back…and I may also be found hanging from a tree once in awhile!
If you’re just dying to know more, (and I’m pretty sure you are)…
- I grew up in a small town in upstate New York (ever heard of Hastings, N.Y.?)
- As a child, I used to watch my mother do her Jane Fonda 20 minute workout nearly EVERY morning! (hmmm…maybe an influence?)
- I have been an avid exerciser since the age of 17 after I was diagnosed with asthma.
- I hate running…so I jog or walk on a high incline on my treadmill.
- I went to Contemporary School of Cosmetology right after high school. So yes, I was a licensed cosmetologist and I am a still a personal stylist to my kiddos and hubby.
- I do my own nails because I love to!
- My most productive and creative time of the day is after 9pm and even more so after a workout. (Which drives me towards evening workouts–but NOT for everyone).
- My favorite time of day is the morning, just before the sun starts to rise so I love a morning jog.
- My craving desire is to wake up on the water everyday and our move to South Florida late 2013 was my first step towards that soon-to-be LIVE dream.
- One more just to make it an even ’10’…I broke my right, middle finger the summer before I was to enter Jr. High school…while playing on a slip-n-slide.